Directors Guild of America
Member Sign In
Deal Memos & Reports Compliance Forms
Employment Eligibility Search
Availability and Production Lists
Signatory Confirmation Database
O-1 and O-2 Visa Consultation Letters
DGA Rate Cards 2013 - 2014
66th Annual DGA Awards
Winner and Nominee Search
DGA Awards History
Student Film Awards
Protecting Creative Content
Back to Home
Film Schools & Training Programs
The Film Foundation - Story of Movies
- created by The Film Foundation to teach young people about the filmmaking process.
American Film Institute
- AFI's conservatory features graduate programs in cinematography, directing, editing, producing, production design and screenwriting.
Boston University College of Communication
- prepares students for success in either the professional or academic world in the interrelated fields of film, television and new media.
Columbia University Film School
- located in New York, Columbia University offers MFA programs in Screenwriting/Directing and Creative Producing; an MA program in Film Studies and the undergraduate degrees in Film Studies.
Los Angeles Film School
- located in the heart of Hollywood, the Los Angeles Film School offers Associate of Science Degree Programs in Film, Game Production, and Computer Animation designed and taught by industry professionals.
Loyola Marymount University School of Film and Television
- offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Film & Television Production, Screenwriting, and more.
Motion Picture Institute of Michigan
- offers a Motion Picture Production Program that is entirely hands-on, and designed and taught by film professionals.
The New School for Public Engagement
- offers courses in Media Studies and Production, Film Studies and Production, Film and Media Business, Screenwriting and graduate programs in Media Studies and Film.
New York Film Academy
- offers hands-on training and undergraduate and graduate programs in filmmaking.
NYU/Tisch School of the Arts
- offers undergraduate and graduate programs in the performing and cinematic arts.
UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television
- the study of theater, film, television and digital media is integrated within a single professional school where the approach to instruction seamlessly combines theory and practice.
UCLA Extension - Entertainment Studies
- offers choices that range from single courses to a full certificate programs in Directing, Acting, Cinematography, Development, Producing, Business & Management of Entertainment and more.
USC School of Cinematic Arts
- offers programs in Animation & Digital Arts, Critical Studies, Interactive Media, Film & Television Production, Producing , and Writing.
University of Texas at Austin Department of Radio-Television-Film
- offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Film & Television Production, Film Studies, Screenwriting, and more.
Assistant Directors Training Program - West Coast
- provides selected candidates with education, training and paid experience in professional settings, facilitating their development into successful Assistant Directors.
Assistant Directors Training Program - East Coast
- a two year program designed to provide opportunities for a limited number of individuals to become Assistant Directors of Motion Pictures, Television and Commercials.
Studios and Distributors
Guilds and Unions
Film Festivals and Conferences
Film Schools & Training Programs
Terms & Conditions
About this Site
Copyright © 2011-2014 DGA. All Rights Reserved. Your use of this site is bound by the terms and conditions set forth by the Directors Guild of America.