September 17, 2012
A new addition to the online services available on the DGA website is the ability for members to update addresses online, add new addresses and determine where Guild mail is sent. Previously, this information had to be submitted in writing by mail or by fax.
To change or add an address online:
- Go to www.dga.org and log in as a member to access the members only menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the ACCOUNT SETTINGS link (to the left of the SIGN OUT button) and select the PRINT MAIL SETTINGS tab.
- On the PRINT MAIL SETTINGS page, review and/or update the various addresses the Guild has on file for you. (Your information can be listed publicly in your online profile by checking the box next to each address.)
- Should you need to add a previously unlisted address type, click CREATE NEW ADDRESS at the bottom of the page.
- Once your address information is up-to-date, review your MAILING PREFERENCES to determine where you want your DGA print mail to be sent. Use the dropdown menus to make any changes for each mailing preference and click SAVE CHANGES to confirm.
- After saving all your changes, remember to use the VIEW PUBLIC PROFILE button toward the top of the page to review what information will be visible to the public.
See the gallery below for step-by step illustrations of how to update your address information online.
If you still have questions about updating your address, contact DGA Web Support at (310) 289- (310) 289-2082 or via email at email@example.com. Other web tutorials are available on the "About This Site" page.