These lists inform prospective employers of whose names are on the DGACA Qualification List, who are available for hire and how those members can be contacted. These lists are published on a weekly basis and separated by DGA category and region, with the exception of the Weekly Tape which publishes a national list.
To view the Availability Lists please use the links in the sidebar to the right.
DGA Members, to place yourself on an Availability List, please log in and use the "Availability" link in the members only navigation menu at the top of the page. Although members may "check-in" or "check out" of the appropriate lists online, all AD/UPM members must continue to fulfill their obligation to report all employment by calling the DGA Work Report Line at (310) 289-2040.
Members also have the continued option to request placement on the Availability Lists by calling the DGA.
- If you have questions about the West Coast Availability Lists (including Low Budget) please contact Jeffrey Heimer at 310-289-5375 or e-mail email@example.com
- If you have questions about the East Coast Availability Lists (including Low Budget) please contact Ian Stewart at 212-258-0800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a report of members eligible for local hire employment in a specific geographic area, please call 310-289-2083
Please be sure to include your name, contact number and the category and which Availability List you wish to be added to/removed from.
Production Lists - DGA Members Only
The Production Lists are divided into a list for the BA contracts, another for the FLTTA contracts, and a list for Networks and Local Television Stations. The information is separated by state within each list, and include a clickable state index for easy navigation. These lists are provided as a resource for networking of current and future projects, but are not a job referral or employment service as there is no promise of openings on the productions listed.
DGA Members please log in to view the Production Lists in the sidebar to the right.
- If you are listed on a project shooting in the Eastern area of the United States that you are no longer working on, please contact John Hollahan at 212-258-8805 or email email@example.com to be removed.
- If you are listed on a project in any other area that you are no longer working on, please contact Jeffrey Heimer at 310-289-5375 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed.